2011年3月20日

Satan's Answers to the exorcist by Gaspare Bullinger (20/22)


Of what do the devils rejoice most?

29-9-1975
      Judas: People standing during Holy communion. This pleases me more than kneeling. It is not necessary to be kneeling, I hate it.
      The Parish priest makes all stand and gives it on their paws. I do everything possible that no one be on his knees.

15-10-1975
      We are very glad of the new reforms. We are most happy for the changes.

6-10-1975
      The giving of communion on the hand was my work.

10-10-1975
      It pleases us most when they are standing. This is the result of our work. They are so stupid that they do not understand it.

24-11-1975
      What a pity that the Synod has ended. It has given us great joy!

20-10-1975
      Lucifer: There are people who do not believe I exist. They are my dearest ones. I love Haagh very much! He puts all the world upside down!
      To the Parish Priest Alt: When you do not wear the priestly dress you are more pleasing to us. But the greatest part does not use it at present and it pleases us immensely.

27-10-1975
      Communion given on the hand is the innovation and the greatest thing that we managed to do.